|The Imp's choice of attire for a lunch out yesterday|
- A slow, lazy day with The Imp and HWSNBN today, with nothing more pressing to do than drop off laundry and hang out in a coffee shop. It's been a while, and it felt good.
- Abbott Laundromat. Their inexpensive drop off service is a small luxury that basically saves our marriage every weekend.
- The adorable thirteen month old in the coffee shop today, who thought big-kid-Imp was all that.
- The Imp rising to the occasion and sharing his book and stickers with the adorable thirteen month old unprompted.
- Non shoutiness, and today being much better than yesterday.