15 January 2009

All is vanity...

Yes, I know. A blog. I've let my vanity get the better of me.

I don't know what my intentions are with this enterprise - I'll likely figure it out as I go, as I do with most things I attempt. It occurs to me that I've learned a thing or two (mostly the hard way because I'm stubborn), and that sharing the fruits of my anguish, or even just writing them down to remind myself, might be a good idea.

Most of what I've discovered lately has to do with the care and maintenance of babies - I've recently become a mom, and THAT learning curve is pretty steep!

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO you have a blog!!!! Now I can get even more news on the boy (and his parents, of course)

    I love blogging (as sporadic as I do it) For us with family and friends scattered everywhere - it's a lifesaver!

    I look forward to your other posts (another way to procrastinate at work LOL!)

    ReplyDelete